Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

If you know about WordPress, could you answer the following

Customer Question

If you know about WordPress, could you answer the following question:
After migrating WP+WooCommercer from one server to another server in the same hosting provider, the new WP+Woocommerce site is not finishing the sales transaction process, if the page code, plugin versions, DB and WP are at the same level, what is the cause of the issue? The url's have been updated to the new domain.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 11 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

I am well experienced in migrating websites to server from server. Can you please give me the url of both of your sites ?

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Original site:
menuenlinea.us
New site:
Menuonlineinc.com
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Order a product to be delivered EN MI MESA paying EN PERSONA and you will see the difference.

Okay, I need to check both sites and the database and if needed re-migrate it. Please accept my additional support offer and make the payment for it. Then we will able to share private contact info. Then you can share hosting control panel login details and other details with me privately. If I can't fix the problem, you will get refund.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Clearly you don't know the answer, please send it to the next available technician.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I dont want to hire you, could you please release the question to someone else?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I dont want you offer!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please let me go!!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You are an obstacle in my way, please let me go!!!!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi, please opt out of this question page. I want an answer from a different Expert.

The problem is with the migration. Anyway if you do not need my support, please let me opt out.

Regards

Jins

If you need my service you can accept my offer and contact me.

Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately, a detailed software compatibility or migration issue like this cannot be solved in minutes for $20. You need a skilled systems programmer on site for several hours at least.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please opt out.
I don't want you services.Please let me go!

If you try to get something for nothing, you will end up with nothing, but you will--a minor saving grace--have spent nothing.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I deposited the money requested already.
What you are asking demostrate that you don't know the answer.
Also I don't want to give you access to my site, I just want a how how tip.

I gave you my best suggestion: hire a quality consultant and be prepared to spend substantial monies. Detailed software compatibility issues like this don't fix themselves, nor can this be diagnosed from afar. This is a system programming problem, not a system administration problem.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What you say don't make sence, the code is working in one site, after migration to another URL following standards procedures, the new site perform different. Why?

I'm not sure what "standards procedures" is supposed to mean, but this sort of thing happens in poorly managed shops all the time. It's called having quasi-professional programmers working for you. I never had an issue with portability from one platform to another, but I'm a professional with several engineering degrees, not some cocky kid who can write a few lines of code and doesn't even have a college degree because he's "too brilliant for that."

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please visit
http://menuenlinea.us
And also
http://menuonlineinc.comAnd make a transactions, and you will see the problem.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Bruce,
As you can see the developers know WordPress. Perhaps they know it so well that they create it in a way so that they will be call each time a migration is made.