Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Im trying to pop my schedule and vcc chat and im getting an

Customer Question

Im trying to pop my schedule and vcc chat and im getting an error saying couldnt intialize tubesock and attempt 5 for the applet
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: 8.1 window
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes java the install is what we need
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what software or website are you working on which gave you this error message?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Its a company called liveops and its java 8
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. This error message that you are getting is appearing because the version of Java installed on your computer is higher than the liveops requirement. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly help you in downgrading your Java so that your liveops software will work again?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hold one minute because im writing off my phone
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Ok. Please sign in to your JustAnswer.com account on the computer first. Then we can continue chatting while you are on the computer.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i wouls have to pay 39 dollars in order to get your help
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Yes, that is for the Secure Remote Access session. Secure Remote Access is an optional additional service thus it has its own fee.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can I pay that after you fix it because im not finna pay 39 dollars and you don't fix my computer
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

If the problem is not fixed, you can get your money back. That is our guarantee.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hello?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

By the way, I tried to accept your request for Secure Remote Assistance but there was an error from your end.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

I just sent you the formal offer since your request is now hidden due to the error from your end. Please accept the offer so that we can start our remote session.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
can I pay after
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately, that is not how it works. Please rest assured that your money will be refunded if the problem is not fixed. I truly understand your concerns but we cannot initiate the payment for the remote session when it is already done.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
yall just took off 31 dollars off my card so the service should be accepted
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

I am very sorry for the confusion. Like what I already mentioned, the remote session has an extra fee. That 31 that you mentioned was for the original question posting with this chat help.