Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

I want to download my family tree to the Ancestry web site.

Customer Question

I want to download my family tree to the Ancestry web site. When I started to do this it asked for my user name and password. I don't know them. Can you help or tell me where to ask.
Tom Janson(###) ###-####***@******.***
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

First You need to create an account, please open the link below : https://secure.ancestry.com/subscribe/signup/register/O-23659?rtype=14 then you can upload your family tree to the Ancestry website.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I used the free trial a couple of years ago so I can't do that again. But in the process of trying to sign in I have discovered my answer to the question. So you can credit me for the $ 5.00 you put on my credit card.

Tom J

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Great! I'm glad to know that, if you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, positive rating are appreciated.

Thank you