Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

It seems that I can do something to cure this problem! I do

Customer Question
not want to destroy the...
It seems that I can do something to cure this problem! I do not want to destroy the App just have it work properly!!The drop down menu suggests that the firewall panel of security and and privacy preferences can be reset or changed.
Does this make sense to you?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
9/1/2016
Software technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 1 year ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello Jill, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble, and I will help you now.

Please give me more details about the problem. What type of device are you working with there? Computer, phone, tablet, or other device?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
computer mac book pro
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
More information please!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am the one requesting information Jill

Jill,

I have sent you an offer for remote assistance. If you'd like me to connect, please accept, and then I will send instructions for connection. Thank You.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not understand anything you are saying, you are just wasting my time for $52. The action should have been
taken at the very beginning. Justin is O.K. I don't know who else I have spoken to. No thanks.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not understand anything you are saying, you are wasting my time for $52. The action should have been taken at the
very beginning. Justin is O.K. I don't know who else I have been communicating with. No thanks.

Jill,

I received a message that you were seeking remote assistance, so I have sent you an offer for that. If you aren't wanting remote assistance, then just let me know. Thank You.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I pay for this?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Justin, How do I pay for this service?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I pay for this service? Please answer!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
How do I pay for this service?

Jill,

You just need to accept the offer for remote services. I can then connect to you to help solve your problems. This website will direct you to payment methods. Thank You.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You have not answered my question, how do I pay for this?!!!!!!!
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist