Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Mu name is Grant. I have switched from Pinnacle Studio 12 to

Customer Question
HI, mu name is***** have...
HI, mu name is***** have switched from Pinnacle Studio 12 to Prem Ess 14, and need help. It will take several minutes to type ditails and ask you not to disconnect too soon. Is this a good time for you? Over
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
On my new APE 14 I am transcribing video, and doing some titlling. Need hellp with the SEQUENCING of titleing - move to left of screen, chang type font and size, select wrap around , without frequent returns to default. Not a geek, need detailed step insttuction, when to left/righ click Have the 268 p. manual, but not clear on sequence. Also have problem transcribing audio from cd used with Studiio 12. Look forward to hearing from you. Over.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Problem with auudio is copying CD from E disk drive in HP laptop on Windows 7 64 bit, iinto APE-14. CD used before with Studiio 12, so not copy protected.
8/30/2016
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hi Grant,

What operating system are you using?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Windows 7, 64 bit version

Thanks;

are you having difficulty following the required steps, or are you getting an error message?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
When titling, hving trouble getting sequence, to avoid reverting to default

In APE14, after you drag the effect into your file, you should be able to edit the effect (for Swivel and Tilt) in the Basic 3D Panel found under Applied Effects Tab/Applied Effects Palette.

Let me know if you find it ok?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't understand your response. - not involved with 3D. I am tilting for burning DVDs, from family movies. Porblem is sequence of getting text written in the titles page, starting text at left, selecting type font and size, selecting wrap around - the processes are described in the 268 page manual, but not the sequence to set up the above.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There is nothing in the user manual on how to rip audio from a CD that is not copy protected, loaded in compute E disk drive, and transfer to APE 14 timeline.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not a geek - need detailed step by step instrctions, not assuming my abilities, please!!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
e mail address is ***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The time here is 4:05 EDT. I want to use my computer - please adv. when you may get back to me, or respond via email. Thank you. Grant

Sorry, I thought you were tilting some 3D text images for the titling.

Let me check if another tech can assist you remotely with this.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WED. NIGHT. What is status of my response??
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello, Jins! My question regarding sequence of creating a title or text in A.P.E.-14 is discussed in the chat with Pete, as above. I have solved the second question about copying a CD into APE - 14 so nothing further needed with that. I think my question to you is described fully in the above chat, but please let me know if questions. I have paid the service fee via Pete, and since he did not answer my question, I assume your fee is covered. Looking forward to you response! Grant.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you do not respond here, I will look for it in an email. G.C.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer