Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I purchased Adobe CS6 last year which came with Acrobat Pro

Customer Question

I purchased Adobe CS6 last year which came with Acrobat Pro X included and have since upgraded my computer. I had help from an Apple employee to transfer all the CS6 files across to my new laptop but we forgot to Include Adobe Acrobat Pro X. I have tried to download Acrobat Pro X with my Serial Number which is 1543-0212-2319-5517-8840-9749 but no matter which Acrobat I download it tells me my serial number is ***** valid. Could you please tell me which Acrobat to download which will accept the above serial number. I would appreciate you help please as I need to use the software which I love. Many thanks, ***** ********@******.***
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I would just like to know what Adobe Acrobat Pro to download which will accept my serial number please

you will have to uninstall adobe from the old computer and deregister it after that you can install the adobe CS6 on the new laptop.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I can no longer access my old computer as it has completely crashed and is no longer useable

In this case you will have to call up adobe and tell the customer care that you have a valid Adobe CS6 purchased and the computer crashed so you cannot de register it so that you can install it on the new computer. It basically comes with one pc license so you need to de register from the old computer to reuse is with the new laptop.

I your case the computer crashed so you you will have to de register it from the adobe website.

Make sure you're logged in with your Adobe ID.

Go to this link during US business hours. Click on the blue link at the bottom. I think CS6 is only supported for activation questions:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ZNA_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-activation

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.