Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

My aol browser has stopped working, how do I correct this

Customer Question

My aol browser has stopped working, how do I correct this problem?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: two days
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: window 7 repair ... but, it didn't allow me to proceed
JA: The software expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.