Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Thunderbird suddenly stopped working (as in it won't open in

Customer Question
Thunderbird suddenly stopped working (as...
Thunderbird suddenly stopped working (as in it won't open in the first place). Received a warning "Unable to Load address book file abook.mab. It may be read-only or locked by another application." Additionally, some of my folders aren't working and auto-fill of address book isn't working. Need help.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
8/24/2016
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi

Are you using Windows?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. I'm on a MacBook Pro
Software technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 year ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

Based on the problem description, it looks like the address book has been corrupted; however, it may be another cause of the problem, so I suggest we establish a secure remote assistance so that I can check the issue and help you directly.

Let me know if you would like that.

Regards,

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist