Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I've been using acrobat for a long time. I use watermarks to

Customer Question

I've been using acrobat for a long time. I use watermarks to import pictures on a PDF file I created for certification certificates. Now I'm getting a window that says it can't find the file for import. The picture is has already been selected imported where I want it but when I hit OK the window comes up that says it can't find it.
Category: Software
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

HelloCustomer and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. So I can assist you further, please tell me more details about what you are doing there with acrobat.

You mention using watermarks to import. What exactly are you doing in this process, and where does the problem occur? Are you adding a watermark to a PDF?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A pictures water mark on a PDF file. Window pops up now when I'm done and says it can't find the source.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's already on on the page
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long will this take.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we talk on the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello?

I can offer you remote access to your computer if you would like. That would be the easiest way to solve the problem, as I could see what you are doing and then proceed to fix while you watch. Would you like to try that? NOTE: There is an additional fee for remote access.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much? then 52 dollars on top of that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would think that would be included in the base price. I'm not getting a good feel about this nickel and dimeing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bad business don't you think.

Sorry, I don't make up the prices or work in billing. I am just the technician.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I try another avenue with local help. I'm have a trust issue here. Please cancel the request.

If you'd like I can continue to help you without remote. It's just an additional service that you can choose to have if you want it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It shouldn't cost anymore. You want me to pay for your tools to do your job you failed to disclose in the beginning before credit card info.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should have been full disclosure in the beginning. I don't know what you guys are going to add on next.

Yes, the remote service does cost more, but we also solve problems and answer questions without it. Many customers prefer to pay extra if they can have the service of a technician to connect directly to their computer and perform the work for them, instead of having to do it themselves via directions and troubleshooting steps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still not a full disclosure. Cancel this session. I'm going somewhere else.