Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Have elements 7 Cannot get the effects gallery to open, even

Customer Question

Have elements 7 Cannot get the effects gallery to open, even though the icons are on view. What am I missing?
Category: Software
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. What exactly happens when you click on effects on the action bar?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What action bar?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Sorry, you are using a very old version of elements that doesn't have an action bar. If you'd like I can connect to your computer to endeavor to fix the problem while you watch.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins