How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jess M. Your Own Question
Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Category: Software
Satisfied Customers: 654
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
Type Your Software Question Here...
Jess M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This question is for a Microsoft Word expert. I have a

Customer Question

This question is for a Microsoft Word expert.
I have a document that I typed up in Word. I opened it earlier in the day and then did not get back to it for several hours. I want to know if there is any way to delete or change the "details" associated with it so it does not show my numbers of revisions and the time lapse when I wasn't working on it.
Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There may be a way to edit those details.

However, it would depend upon just where you are viewing them... and also, what version of MS Word you have, please ? let me know, and I will advise you further.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am using Word 2010.

Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

OK. Thanks for the response.

What details, viewed how, would you want to change?