Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

My phone is blocked. The cellphone no and email address also

Customer Question
does not exist anymore. Please...
My phone is blocked. The cellphone no and email address also does not exist anymore. Please help to unblocked the phone
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Noew is gmail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None because the cellphone as email does not exist and I valso cant remember the email address
JA: The software expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No only to unblocked the phone please
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/28/2016
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What is the make and model of the phone?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist