Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

How do I bulk load photos into elements 14 and not loose the

Customer Question

how do I
bulk load photos into elements 14 and not loose the order
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

Do you mean to keep the files in the same order as you import them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

As far as I know, that is not an option. You can rearrange the order once they are within Elements 14 and they will stay that way but not before.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will pay the original fee but don't want the continued support, that is way out of my budget. I have been out for a while. Will give your answer a try.
Thanks
Respectfully
Freeman Rufener
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi Freeman,I will make sure you are not signed up for a subscription. Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.