Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

I have been declared unacceptable in your computer system

Customer Question

I have been declared unacceptable in your computer system and will not let me talk to anyone. It was caused when I had my cataract operation and I couldn't read my numbers correctly on my credit cards. How can I get reinstated to the good guys?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I may be able to assist. Are you trying to get reinstated on the JustAnswer.com site or are you talking about an entirely different site?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was talking about this site. Somehow I was allowed to access now and subscribe to the 5 question option. I think I am in business with you now. The real tech question i have is how do i get to my MSOffice365 software to change the computers I can use? I recently bought 2 new computers and need to get Office on them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 3 computer subscription. I need to get my wife the same software.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still with me?

You might call Customer Service to have them correct any issues with billing. Their number is *****

As far as Office 365, you'll need to logon to the Office 365 at https://office.microsoft.com and click Sign In at the top right. You can do this on the PCs you need to install office on. There will be a button to Install the Office suite. Let me know if you see anything different than I've described.

Did that work for you?