How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jess M. Your Own Question
Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Category: Software
Satisfied Customers: 618
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
Type Your Software Question Here...
Jess M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to know how to get Norton 360 or similar program

Customer Question

I need to know how to get Norton 360 or similar program re-installed on my computer. I got a computer virus in my compute. I was told that the best way to take care of it was to back up my computer back to the time when I first bought it. So that is what I did. Unfortunately that also got rid of my record of my purchase of the anti-virus software.
However, I read today that you can find the record of my purchase by looking up my email address. It is***@******.*** Would you please do that for me? Also, please let me know how much time I have left. It should be between 1.5 to 2.5 years depending upon the last time I paid for an update.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  alma-cssm replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer,
Your question page was reported as it appears that you were trying to connect with a different company. While we do have Experts that can answer any "Computer" question, if you were trying to reach another company, you will need to contact them directly.
If you meant to contact JustAnswer, please let us know by contacting the Customer Support Team at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.


My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

You may reply if you need assistance from this site. If you want to cancel question, please let us know..

If you are ready for assistance, please reply. I shall connect once you are back.