How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Category: Software
Satisfied Customers: 11076
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
Type Your Software Question Here...
Russell H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Would like to cancel my subscription, Just today i dont

Customer Question

Would like to cancel my subscription
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just today i dont understandersta nd i paid the one month and at first i made a mistake and put male seeking female than that got changed correctly and know when i try to send a message to a guy i might like it tells me i ha e to pay again is this correct
JA: The Computer Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: So how do u do just answer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just send a message
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try logging in to the service or website, whatever it is. Perhaps some time that is paid for is still usable, provided you are logged in to the site as yourself with your account.

What service is it, or what website? if you still need to cancel, I can advise you further once I have this information, just use Reply To Expert to let me know.