Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Is there a 64bit version of McAfee Total Security available

Customer Question

Is there a 64bit version of McAfee Total Security available which is compatible with Windows Vista?
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi Marian my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Mcafee comes with both the version is a compact disk or download all you have to do is start installaion and it will automatically choose 32 bit or 64bit operating system you have.

There is no specific 64 bit Mcafee available separately.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask or reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.