Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Lost all Facebook data last night can you please get it

Customer Question

Lost all Facebook data last night can you please get it back!😭
JA: A Facebook question, huh? Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with will know just what to do, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one.
Customer: Certainly great!!😉
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm no use on tab I'm an novice I'm confused!😭
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I would be delighted don't know what I did but had a lot of good music and laugh on it it would be brilliant to get back😂
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason