Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Im getting the spining wheel f doom when i start itunes with

Customer Question

im getting the spining wheel f doom when i start itunes with my iphone plugged in. im trying to sync my calendar
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: a long time i guess, im only trying it now but sadly no luck
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i dont really kniw what can be done as it freexes almost instantaneously
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason