Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Back!!! Okay...I am a calligrapher and wrote my wedding invitations. When using photoshop to prepare for printing...

Customer Question
Hi!! Back!!! Okay....I am a calligrapher...
Hi!! Back!!!
Okay....I am a calligrapher and wrote my wedding invitations. When using photoshop to prepare for printing the lines look very grainy and uneven. It gets even worse when I change color from black to navy blue which is what I want to print it in!! Please help!!!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/26/2016
Software technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 1 year ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi Jean! Might you be able to upload a copy of the file here, or email it to me at***@******.***? I'd like to take a look at it and see what I can do to help.

Thanks so much! I look forward to working with you to get this fixed.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist