Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am currently using Dragon 13 premium (made by Nuance) and

Customer Question

I am currently using Dragon 13 premium (made by Nuance) and I am having problems importing a user file from another computer to the computer that I use. I have exported the user file and downloaded it onto the computer that I use. I have gone to manage files and imported the file into my Dragon 13 system, but it does not show up as a file.
I am hoping to find somebody who can remote access my computer and correctly install this new file.
Dragon Nuance technical support is available Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM PST. They have always help me with problems of this nature but I am attempting to do a job where I need acts to this file today.
I hope to find someone who is knowledgeable in Dragon 13 and able to help me today (hopefully at a reasonable price).
My email address is ***@******.***
Thank you,
Craig
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello Craig, welcome.

Is the file being imported from the same version of Dragon (13)?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to re enter CC info
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Ok - if it doesn't work you may need to give your bank a call to allow it

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Once that's done, From your computer click the following link:

https://ngmt.screenconnect.com/?Session=d2f0ae46-9995-43e2-91ca-32f004a8c392

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Martin - the bank put temporary hold on my card ... Which I removed ... The reason was I am being charged twice by expert help $48 and then $39 .... Is this the true charge for your help ... Or is it a error of double billing? ... Thx Craig
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

The $39 is for the remote session - I don't know what you are being billed for your question as I do not have access to your billing info

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Give me a sec to call them ... I can't believe they chage $ 49 as a go between ... Txt back soon., Craig
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Sure no problem