Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

When I open a program, it doesn't fit the screen. It's about

Customer Question
2/3 of the screen. JA: What's...
When I open a program, it doesn't fit the screen. It's about 2/3 of the screen.
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: It just happened last night. Dell touch screen all in one.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything I can think of.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No thank you.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
6/25/2016
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Does this happens to all programs or to a specific program?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Please provide the service tag of the dell PC

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist