Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I still use Front page 2003 "successfully" and was looking

Customer Question
Hi Pearl JA: How long has...
Hi Pearl
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: I still use Front page 2003 "successfully" and was looking for somebody to make me add-in to INSERT THE CARD SYMBOLS in a desktop icon- I have these add-ins in Word and Powerpoint and would like it for Frontpage- you can see my efforts on my webpage haroldschogger.com- I do it all myself- If an addin could be made how much would it cost ?
JA: It's only $5.
Customer: you could actually do it- you answered so quickly and it sounds too cheap to be true
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I can insert the symbols no problem but it would be som uch better if I could do it quickly with an ADD0IN
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: connect me
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
6/21/2016
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I am not quite sure I understand your problem. May I ask for you to describe in more details what you need?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist