Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Assistance from Google Team: I use Frasi Google pretty often, why it doesn't stick to those 8 large Icons under URL?

Customer Question
How can I make it...
Assistance from Google Team: I use Frasi Google pretty often, why it doesn't stick to those 8 large Icons under URL? How can I make it stick?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
6/14/2016
Software technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Would it be possible for you to send me a screenshot so I can see the icons you are talking about?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please do it. But mean time I need to learn how U did it. I was It Manager/ director in several companies,in Silicon valley including Multitec Test and Design and Compaq Computers Manufacturing in Fremont. I am getting too old :-)

Also if you use google chrome web browser you can install the google app launcher which you can get HERE

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
apps icon?

Yes. Did you see the picture? Click the second from the left up top which will display other google icons. If you would like i can connect to your computer and show you.

Chetori? Is everything going ok?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks, ***** ***** the idea
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Farsi Google

Yes , and luckily I speak a bit of farsi, yek kami farsi? Please when you have a moment rate my service by clicking 3 stars or more above. We can still chat if you need more help as well. Merci

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Still no sign of Farsi google, it must have a Farsi keyboard in it
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
DID NOT WORK

Are you wanting to use a farsi keyboard on screen?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
NO, I know how to manage that. The issue is Farsi Google has its own Farsi keyboard on the corner of UR box
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
here is the link, https://www.google.com/?hl=fa
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I know . I want that to be in my apps, or better, in one of those 8 large icons, under URL box
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I pulled that with going to search. and pulling it up

You cannot add it to the apps, it is just a search tool, basically part of the search box itself. So when you want to use it you need to click it in the search box.

It is not an app, it is just a input for searching so you cannot add it to the apps like you want unfortunately.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
well thanks for ur time. please no charge

I have not been paid anything for my time spent with you. If you would like to pay me for my time then rate my service 3 stars or more. If you would like no charge then you must contact customer service here http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Also I can have customer service contact you as well if that is easier.

Please remember I do not receive any payment for my time unless you rate my service 3 stars or higher and I can do what you wished because it is not possible, however I did try my hardest to help you.

Thank you,

Chris

Chris L., Support Specialist