Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Just added mcafee google chrome has a worm RND/YahLover. and

Customer Question
is locked up.***@******.*** can't axcess...
just added mcafee google chrome has a worm RND/YahLover. and is locked up.***@******.*** can't axcess anything.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
6/11/2016
Software technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Charles, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

You will need to make a Bootable disc from another WORKING computer that has internet, and either a DVD disc writer, or a USB thumb drive, and USB ports to connect to.

The process for recovering your machine now that it has been infected with that WORM is to boot up a ANTIMALWARE program from a disc or USB. This keeps your infected hard drive from booting, and allows you to scan the hard drive, and remove the WORM, and salvaging your data if possible.

Booting from a seperate source, gives you control of the media, without allowing it to boot up and have the WORM from even starting.

But you have to MAKE this from a disc or USB thumb drive.

the best and most effective method is to remove this virus is by using “Automatic Removal Tool” because it scans to the deepest part of the system and removes the threat completely.

The below link takes you to the instructions for making a bootable AntiMalware disc to scan and remove.

If you get stuck, let me know, I will help you through it.

.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/antivirus-rescue-cd-usb-bootable-tools-of-scanning-and-removal-of-malwares.32170/

Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070