Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

What is a skype address? can it be ---basile.chiasson1? Does

Customer Question

what is a skype address? can it be for myself---basile.chiasson1? Does that make sense?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i have not used skype for the longest time and a friend asks me what is my skype address. the only note of any address I have is what is shown in my previous email to you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

A skype username or "address" can be basile.chiasson1 -- A friend or user will ask for a Skype username or email address associated with the account so they can add you as a friend.