Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

My Computer crashed andI had toupgrade my CPU, now I need to

Customer Question
reinstall my adobe Software, but...
My Computer crashed andI had toupgrade my CPU, now I need to reinstall my adobe Software, but I am not able to sign into the account, can you help me> Please!!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
5/28/2016
Software technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello Herbert, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

Do you know your Adobe Account USERNAME, and PASSWORD?

Oh, and do you know WHY the CPU had to be replaced?

If it was due to OVERHEATING, you will want to fix the ROOT CAUSE of the initial failure. Just FYI

Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi!

If you can remember your Adobe ID (email), you can use this form to reset your password *****: http://adobe.ly/1UkPLln

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast