Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My computer recently had windows office 2016 installed

Customer Question

My computer recently had windows office 2016 installed replacing Office 2003. Now when I try to bring a picture file into Adobe Photoshop Elements 8, which I have used for a long time, an error pops up saying I can't use it. Error 150:30. Can you help me.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you. I received no email response and just found this response. I was led to believe you would advise me by e-mail when someone could help. This was not satisfactory. Due to the urgency of this problem I had to have it repaired another way. Please do not deduct the pending deductions from my account of $5 - 5/25/16 and $43 - 5/25/16.

Thank you for your response. When i send a response here, it goes automatically to your e-mail notifying you that a response has received. However, since the issue has been resolved (you can request a refund) to be made by mailing***@******.*** - since i am a tech only, i do not have access to billing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to get to http://*****@******.*** per your instructions but could not find a place to leave the information regarding Order ID #16328170-407. Can you give me a phone number or better address? Thanks.

You can simply email them on***@******.***