Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I purchased Adobe Reader last year and initially tried to

Customer Question
use it. I have not...
I purchased Adobe Reader last year and initially tried to use it. I have not used it to my knowledge but found a charge on my Capitol One credit card for a renewal charge of $95.61.
All I want to do, is be able to read a pdf file; and I am being charged $95.61/yr.to do so?
I do not want to be able to read an email pdf file for that yearly charge of $
95.61.
I did not get a notice of renewal before the charge was put on my Capitol One charge card or I would of notified Adobe I wasn't interested in renewal.
I do not want to renew this product; I wish to cancel. Please honor my request.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
5/23/2016
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I'm sorry. I'm not affiliated with Adobe. I'm an independent computer tech.To cancel you renewal go here and cancel .Cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud membership if you cancel within the first 30 days, we'll give you a full refund. So if you cancel know adobe need to refund you.Please let me know if this link works for you waiting your feedback and a rating

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer