Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I am trying to download software but nothing is happening

Customer Question
when I click on download JA...
I am trying to download software but nothing is happening when I click on download
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I told you everything.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: If I knew that I could probably figure out by myself how to fix this.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/22/2016
Software technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What software are you trying to download?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am using windows 10 and trying to down load mp3 wma converter software from koyotelab
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where are you
Sorry, I was testing that website. I tried downloading the converter koyotelab website and it's not working either. Would you like me to provide an alternative mp3 wma converter?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have downloaded koyolab in the past and its always been fine. Do you know another that is easy to use
are you trying to convert MP3 to WMA files? Or WMA to MP3 files, etc.?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Both. I need one that can convert into multiple formats back and forth.
Thank you. Please download and install the PowerConvertor at at the website below:http://wikisend.com/download/556028/More Information:http://www.cooolsoft.com/powerconvertor.htmPlease reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If I have koyolab's product on another computer how do I transfer the program from one to the other?
You would need the original installation (download) file. Do you still have that file on the other computer?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. Just the program itself.
I'm sorry, unfortunately, no, you cannot transfer program, and unfortunately that the website / server koyotelab is down. Please try the PowerConverter; it works similar.http://www.cooolsoft.com/powerconvertor.htm; (Use the Download now cnet downloads link in the middle of the page (not at the top))Thank you,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thats too bad. I will give the ones you mentioned a go
Actually, I found a similar Koyote software at the website below:http://download.cnet.com/Koyote-Soft-Free-CD-Ripper/3000-2140_4-10346979.html. In the review; it does say it can convert between MP3 and WAV formats.
you might want to try the above link first. Also in the future, keep / save your download files. You never know when a company / website goes down or goes out of business. Thank you,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tried to go there. I am being told "This site cannot be reached download.cnet.com's server DNS address could not be found.
I'm sorry; it looks like that site is down also. Please try the PowerConverter:http://www.cooolsoft.com/powerconvertor.htm; (Use the Download now cnet downloads link in the middle of the page (not at the top).)Thank you,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Got it to work
Great. OK, please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No some OTHER programs doWNloaded not what I wanted!
Sorry, please go to Start -> Settings -> System -> Apps... and remove that program if it's there, then try the Power Converter software:http://www.cooolsoft.com/powerconvertor.htm; (Use the Download now cnet downloads link in the middle of the page (not at the top).)Thank you,
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
These free downloads are a problem. The download button never refers to the product you want and so you end up getting stuff you don't want. I think I'm going to just drop it for now. I hate the internet. Just more ways of getting ripoed off.
I'm sorry, downloading free products usually require you to uncheck unnecessary components. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can download / install it directly for you?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No that's ok.
We have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/, and we guarantee our service.- I can cancel this for you. If you still need help with this issue later or with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you for your patience.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cancel. I don't feel it was resolved.
I can resolve it by connecting remotely to your computer and do all the troubleshooting. I've fixed computer issues via remote connection for hundreds of customers previously. But no problem, we are canceling this per your request. If you still need help with this issue later on or with any other computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Software technician: GeekGal, Software Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Software Support Specialist
David, my name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. I'm sorry that you're having this trouble, You are so right about the free download sites. Many of them provide links to malware and spyware, or simply software other than the software you want, and try to trick you into downloading them by displaying those prominently and burying the actual link to download the software that you want in tiny print that is hard to find. I talk to clients almost every day who are frustrate by this kind of thing.I am confident that I can fix this issue for you in just a few minutes if you will allow me to connect remotely. In addition to downloading and installing the proper software for you, I can run a scan for any malware or spyware that you may already have and clean up your computer.SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE is a Premium Service which usually costs a minimum of $19, but if you will allow me to resolve this problem for you, I will offer at the lowest price that we can charge for a Premium Service ($5). It is important to us that our customers be happy and satisfied. We guarantee our service. A full refund will be issued upon request if we are unable to solve your problem. Refunds can be requested from customer service. You will find contact info for reaching them via phone, chat, or email at ww2.justanswer.com.
Software technician: Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer replied 1 year ago
Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
fre:ac audio converter is free and does not install any other programs along with it. You can download it from this Filedropper link as the original site is very slow. I'll also include the original site so you can read information on it.Download:http://www.filedropper.com/freac-1026Website:http://www.freac.org/index.phpLet me know if this works for you. Jason
Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer