Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I screwed up last night and kept on trying to change my password

Customer Question

i screwed up last night and kept on trying to change my password ***** Facebook. I have slippery fingers and they kept sending me the email that gives you a cold to reset your password. each time it was the same code. not it's telling me 'you have tried entering too many codes. try again later.
JA: A Facebook question, huh? Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with will know just what to do, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: what does later mean?
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i deleted all my internet history and passwords from my keychain on my mac as well as samsung tab and phone.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for posting your question, I can try to solve your problem but it will be better if I can directly connect to your computer and help you to solve the problem. Would you like to try that ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Thanks please accept the offer the remote support and reply me here for the steps to start the service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i already paid an amount
Remote support is an additional service, if you do not want to try that then, we can chat here and try to solve the problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nevermind I'll figure out some other place I don't want to be ripped off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I used your service before and never was asked to pay an extra
You have used our service before but you may not have used remote support and this is not a rip-off, we are giving you a service and only charging for that. as remote support is an additional service the charge is also extra. There is no need to use that, you do not want to pay any extra charge, I have offered you the remote support so that I can solve the problem quickly, as do not want to use that we can solve this problem just by chatting, but that will take more time, that's it.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Linda, Do you still need help with this? If so please let me know and I will do my best to provide detailed written instructions for you. Alison