Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

ServiceStartMenulndexer.exe - No disk...Keep geting abox up

Customer Question

ServiceStartMenulndexer.exe - No disk...Keep geting abox up with the cancel. try again, and continue options...Nothing seems to put it away
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I keep getting a box up that says: ServiceStartMenulnbexer.exe - No Disk...There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive F. NOthing seems to put this box away
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Software Technician should know?
Customer: I think its associated with a POKKI group of games that I deleted (it happened after that)
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please try the following:- Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on your keyboard, then type msconfig then click OK., then click on the Startup tab at the top and click on Disable All at the bottom., then click on the Services tab at the top, then click on "Hide all Microsoft services" at the bottom, then click on Disable All at the bottom., then click OK, and restart the computer and check.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.