Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

Pinnacle Studio 15 . Get no reaction when I try to use voice-over.

Customer Question

Pinnacle Studio 15 . Get no reaction when I try to use voice-over. Mikrohone tested,ok. I have read the manual! All other functions is ok. Could it be the Connection on my PC
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I get no reactions on the voice-over when i try to put in my voice.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I am n ot sure if it is my computer there is something wrong or it is Pinnacle Studio 15 which is the problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello.
My questions has been passed over to the Pinnacle System Forum and they will give me advise. Thank you. I then do not need any help.
Regards Roald
Norway
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Ok, please reply back and let me know at any time if you still need assistance with this.Pete.