Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I forgot my security pin number JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

I forgot my security pin number
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: my phone is lockked.I cant remember my pin number.I am using my mums phone.Her email address is***@******.*** name is*****
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Yes.my ex girlfriend set up my account and i dont have the details she used to set up account.sorry.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Please confirm the make and model of the phone.when do you get to enter the pin prompt.