Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Are anything to do with Corel Draw? JA: Sometimes things

Customer Question
Hello are anything to do...
Hello are anything to do with Corel Draw?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Software Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: OK
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well I have lost the main toolbar normal at the top of the page with things like file edit and all the rest, plus all my menu's when I try to open then have all gone transparent to you cannot send the commands etc! Alan
JA: Is there anything else the Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Nothing is happening
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
4/29/2016
Software technician: Shefin, Software Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Place your pointer on any part of the top, left side, or bottom toolbar areas (some versions might require that it be a blank area and not over an icon or text).While the pointer is over your toolbar area, right click. This will bring up a popup menu of all your toolbars.Check anything you want to display that is not already checked. Repeat for each item you want displayed. If the issue persists, try the instructions in the links below.http://howto.corel.com/en/c/My_toolbars_are_missing_or_are_in_the_wrong_place Or http://community.coreldraw.com/talk/coreldraw_graphics_suite_x4/f/245/t/17057 If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My main toolbar that is usually at the top of the screen has disappeared with things like file, edit and so on. if I move the cursor over the bar you can see faintly the commands in the background. Also all the commands in my menus have al gone transparent. Alan.
Hi, May I know the Corel Draw version you are using? Have you tried the instructions in the links I have given? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Corel Draw x6
Hi, Please try the instruction in the link below.http://howto.corel.com/en/c/How_to_restore_missing_Toolbar_in_a_Toolbox_in_CorelDRAW_X6 If the issue persists, please let me access your computer remotely and check the issue. Thank you.S H E F I N
Shefin, Software Support Specialist