Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

HOw to get my guest account to work on windows 8 it keeps saying

Customer Question
a problem caused it to...
HOw to get my guest account to work on windows 8 it keeps saying a problem caused it to stop working it also says if windows can solve the problem it will
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
4/26/2016
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Just to clarify, do you get the following error when trying to log in to your Guest account:Shell Infrastructure Host has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.Can you log on with your own account on this machine if yesPlease run a virus scan on your machine and see if you pickup something.Waiting your feedback or i can log on to your machine to help you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
to the 1st question tne answer is no
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it just says windows will try to fix it
Thanks for the feedback do you only have the guest account on this machine?.If you log on do your machine freeze up or can you get to control panel?
please see if you can run this stepsPress Win+R to call Run, type msconfig in the box and press Enter. On boot tab, select Safe boot and restart the computer. After booting in Safe Mode, try to modify the account type or enable build-in administrator account r i can log on to your machinen to help you
Or do this if the machine freeze before you can run cmd Tap or click the power icon from the sign-in screen, hold Shift, and then tap or click RestartWindows asks you to choose an option. Press TroubleshootIn the Troubleshoot screen, press Advanced optionsIn the Advanced options screen, press Startup SettingsYou are informed that you are about to restart in order to change several Windows options, including enabling Safe Mode. Press RestartYour computer restarts again and displays nine startup settings, including Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking and Safe Mode with Command Prompt.Press the F4 key on your keyboard, to enable Safe Mode. Waiting your feedback
Hello again hope you well please note i waiting for your feedback to help you..
caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer