Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have Google Sheets App installed on my ipad air. In one of

Customer Question

I have Google Sheets App installed on my ipad air. In one of the sheets, there are five spreadsheets. Of these, three are updating and two are not updating. I've reset my i[ad, deleted and reloaded the app and made sure my ipad is running current software. None of these worked.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Are you the owner of the two sheets that arent updating? And by not updating, please specify in detail exactly what you mean.. How are they not updating? Thank you for the clarification. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Google Drive on my computer and we use google Sheets for our scheduling. We use our ipads to access the Google Sheets via the Google Sheets app when we don't have access to the computer. When we update, some of the Tabs work fine and are updated, others haven't updated for a while. Please see the four screenshots I'm sending. In the "DST Schedule", there are five Tabs, three work fine and two don't. I'm sending you a series of screenshots that show how the Lakewood Tab isn't updating on our ipads.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
I bet the file is corrupted either in google drive, on its cache for that file is corrupted on your ipad. Heres a simple fix, open the sheet on your desktop.. Then, open a second blank sheet. Then, use the copy to function to copy the entire sheet.. Heres info on copying https://support.google.com/docs/answer/161768?hl=en Slightly change the name of the sheet, and then access the new sheet in google drive on your ipad.. Is it working now? If so, repeat that with the other non working sheets. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.