Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

222mk, Every time I try to use Duplicator plugin (wordpress), I get

Customer Question
Every time I try to...
Every time I try to use Duplicator plugin (wordpress), I get the same error. Scan showed a red color "Warning" on 1 item under "Archive": Total Size. Also displayed is this message: "You must include the Google AJAX Feed API script." Finally, the "Build Status, Build Interrupt, The current build has experienced an issue" is displayed with Server status: 404-Not Found.
My host server is godaddy. Could you please remote connect to my windows 10 desktop computer and use this Duplicator?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
4/22/2016
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Im assuming you may want to migrate your wordpress site to another host, worst case scenario if I cant get the duplicator plugin to work with your site ( usually due to having a large amount of content ) Then I can manually migrate the page for you. Ive sent the offer for the remote connection.. Once that offer is connected we will go over the connection steps. Dustin S.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
In my subscription account, I cannot accept additional offer. I never know the price JA pays you. When I called Just Answer (JA) last time, I was told I should just decline any additional offer and I will not experience any problem since I have an unlimited subscription account with them.>Im assuming you may want to migrate your wordpress site to another host
No, this assumption is incorrect. I am copying my existing website files to my local host (XAMPP already installed) so that I can locally edit my wordpress files using Dreamweaver CC for development and testing purpose.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
>( usually due to having a large amount of content )
Mine is a simple, basic website, not having a large amount of content.
The following video tutorials might be of interest to you::​
​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tm088gNreY​
​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLYyecIXOU0​
My apologies for any confusion. Were not allowed to connect without a remote support offer being sent. We receive 50% of the remote support offer, and due to the fact that this migration or repair of the duplicator plugin could take a substantial amount of time ( 2-4 hours ) I have to send the additional service at the price point I did. If youd prefer, I can opt out and its possible another qualified technician may be able to connect and resolve the issue for less. However, site policies prohibit remote access unless a premium service offer is paid for~ Let me know how you want to proceed, Dustin S.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No additional offer please. If you watch the two videos, as an expert, it will not take you much time. No remote connect is necessary as I am myself a computer programmer and have built my own website. I was giving the choice of remote for your ease and convenience. Many experts before here have connected to my computer without any additional offer. Both Microsoft and HP as well as Adobe experts prefer remote connecting. Anyway, it is your choice how you feel more comfortable.
It is against site policies for us to connect remotely, with a paid premium service offer. We also are not paid hourly, and to be clear I dont touch any issue as an expert for less then 25$. aND Wordpress issues are at least double that amount if not more depending on the required time commitment. You are welcome to contact your web host who would be happy to help you with your wordpress issues at or around the cost of 150-250.00$ I am opting out at this time, if another expert is willing to work on this issue at the value you set by written communication, then you will be notified by email. Dustin S.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist