GeekGal
GeekGal, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years Experience in IT
76665483

Unable to re install bitdefender. I have just piad a new s

Customer Question

unable to re install bitdefender. I have just piad a new subscription
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
HI there. Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. I recommend completely uninstalling BitDefender, aas well as locating the directory that it was stored in and running CCleaner, a free utility to cleanup any left over registry entries pertaining to BitDefender, then restarting your computer before re-installing. If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you , and have sent an offer for Premium Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Latraine, do you still need help with your BitDefender software? If so, I will be happy to provide detailed instructions for fixing this problem. Or, if you' d rather have me do it for you, I can offer remote assistance, where i work on it while you watch at the lowest price that I am allowed to charge for a PREMIUM SERVICE ($5). If you'd prefer to have detailed written instructions, please let me know what version of Windows you have. If you're not sure please click this link and tell me what you find. http://whatsmyos.com/ It's dangerous to go without working virus protection on your computer, so if you haven't resolved it yet, let's try to do so as soon as possible before we have even more problems.