Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I cannot access skype

Customer Question

I cannot access skype
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir could you please provide more details1.What happens when you try to sign in to your Skype messenger?2.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir before i do remote support i need to know the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 so that i can give you the appropriate remote support toolSincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My daughter corrupted my computer to the extent i can no longer access google and my icons at the bottom of my screen are missing. I can no longer access skype.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details,Is this computer running windows ?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OK i will give you remote support link now one moment please.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
It seems like your payment for remote support didn't work.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=00c5c8f3-f86c-4e90-91da-39cc350b962d# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
It seems like you had opened another question to reply to me please reply to me in this page only.I had already provided remote support link.Did you open that link and run the remote support too ?Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I haven't got access to your PC yet,Is there any problem opening the remote support link i provided or running it?Please let me know.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
If the above remote support tool isn't working then here is another tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gu download and open it. Let me know the id and password ***** shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page. Closing the Team-viewer window will terminate the remote session too so please do not close Team-Viewer window after you give me the id and password. When you send me the id please insert space in-between the digits like 1 2 3 4 5 6
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I haven't got access to your PC or haven't received any replies from you.Did you get any of my previous replies?Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason