Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I have adobe photoshop elements 11. I don't want any circle

Customer Question
when using the clone stamp...
I have adobe photoshop elements 11. I don't want any circle when using the clone stamp tool/ I want just the crosshair. No circle. Toggling caps lock doesn't work
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
4/12/2016
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please if this steps will work for you Open up Elements Editor, Click on Edit, Click on Preferences, Click on Display & Cursors.2. Under Painting Cursors, select Full Size Brush Tip3. (optional) - if you want crosshairs within your circle, then also select Show Crosshair in Brush Tip.4. Click ok.And test it for me..Or un-cap your keyboard.When you have the caps locked, the circle turns into the crosshairs.Waiting your feedback or a rating
Hello again hope you well today please note i waiting for your feedback to sort out your problem.
caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer