Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).
93256567

I built my web site with front page years ago. My question

Customer Question

I built my web site with front page years ago. My question is; how to I make my web pages display in the center of a mobile devise and computer screen. They now all on the left of the screen. Sonny radiolaguy.com
Category: Software
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 1 year ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology professional who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you.When I saw that your question concerns a website built in Front Page, I knew I had to grab it! I earned my first computer certification in Front Page years and years ago.Can you tell me what design application you are using now?