caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

Used adobe software to open emailed document - worked fine.

Customer Question

Used adobe software to open emailed document - worked fine. Somewhere between that even and now I must have messed things up. I can't access the application and I couldn't log on - Adobe did not recognize me so I could not put in a password?? What information can I give you that would help you identify who I am - email id***@******.***
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.Can you reset you password ***** the adobe site ?? What version of windows or mac do you run?? waiting your feedback to help you?
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.
Or if you like I can log on to your machine and help you??
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.
Hello again hope you well today please note i waiting for your feedback to sort out your problem.