Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Indesign won't open. I get an error message Windows

Customer Question
Indesign won't open. I...
Indesign won't open. I get an error message Windows Application Error 0x00007ff060feb7 at 0x lots of zeros could not be read.
I urgently need to open Indesign as I have a deadline of tomorrow ro publish the e-version of my magazine.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
3/30/2016
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your issues while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist