caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

Reference: AutoCad LT 2002 Attempted to use Quick Setup

Customer Question

Reference: AutoCad LT 2002
Attempted to use Quick Setup Wizard
Clicked on TOOLS menu
Chose TODAY
Dialog Box Displayed "Script Error", Asked if I wanted to continue running scriopts
Clicked "yes", and second time "no"
Another dialog box appeared , said "Get Ready for Something New and Better"
I waited and -- nothing Repeated above-- same result ! I want a setup-- HOW ?
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am here to assist you. For me to help you better I need to know what version of windows or mac do you run? Also do you have the AutoCad LT 2002 software?? If you like I can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting your feedback

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am running Windows 7 Pro.
I have and have had AutoCad LT 2002 software for years. I never have had any trouble with it before yesterday. I have not used Autocad for about 2 years because of illness, but I always used the quick setup in the past. If necessary, you can operate my computer remotely. I need to know what you do to correct the problem.
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your feedback. Please do this steps let see ..Go under Tools > Options > System and select the "Do not show a Startup dialog" option .When done close and reopen to test it please.. Waiting your feedback