Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

WITH AUTOCAD ARCHITECTURE 2014 AND HAVING TROUBLE FROM MODEL

Customer Question

IM WORKING WITH AUTOCAD ARCHITECTURE 2014 AND HAVING TROUBLE FROM MODEL SPACE TO PAPER SPACE. ALL MY TEXT SHOWS UP IN MY MODEL SPACE WITH MY XREF BUT WHEN I GO TO PAPER SPACE NONE OF MY TEXT, ROOM NO. DOOR NO. ETC...... SHOW UP I HAVE CHECKED ALL LAYERS AND EVERYTHING IS THAWED AND TURNED ON..
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Is the text Annotative? If so, you have to add the scale the Viewport is set to to the text to see it. Down in the AutoCAD tray there is a button next to the annotation scale. Looks like a ninja star with a light bulb. Or you can type ANNOALLVISIBLE and turn in on. In the viewport select the text and rightclick. Look for "Annotative Object Scale". In the fly out select "Add current scale".