Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My asuswebstorage got installed NAS by someone( 99.999% my

Customer Question

my asuswebstorage got installed NAS by someone( 99.999% my ex employer) and it was downloaded suddebly upon my syn , all my files are gone, only kb to bites, ...i saw the emails got modified over 20000 times???i asked asus, they dont see there is a problem...why its like accessed? or?? how to check....
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. I cannot see clearly the reported problem based on the 2 screen shots you provided. I suggest that we use our Secure Remote Assistance offer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch.

I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess