caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I need to disable microsoft edge in win 10 by deleting the

Customer Question

i need to disable microsoft edge in win 10 by deleting the file and corrasponding file by changing to read only and permission in ptoperties i am having trouble with the permisision because my asmin is named asmindtrator/loungtoom pc and it will not run and delte under this permission name the IE is redling my ram and causing great operating issues with my HP G2 250 note book i have dorated usb and set under advanced permissions to acess extra ram but it is srill redling my ram with minamum 8gig of ram when just playing a game and the single proggy of the game warframe running answers to how to set the permisions in propeties and step by step instructions to be abe to run the adminstrator ro delte the IE for this is the cause off the ram redline when playing game thank you jamie
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Sorry to inform you that there is no option to uninstall\disable Microsoft edge, but you can use a another Browser/email by SETTING>>>> SYSTEM>>> APPS

click on Edge browser setting and change Browser to your favorite browser, change your mail service. Waiting your feedback