Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Adobe reader cannot read a federal tax form K-1 in download…

Customer Question
Adobe reader cannot read a...
Adobe reader cannot read a federal tax form K-1 in download file
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
3/8/2016
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 2 years ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.Do you get a error messes if you right click on the and open it. Also have you reinstall adobe.. Waiting your feedback to help you

I get an error message and yes I reinstalled Adobe

Thanks for your feedback can you tell me what the error messes display please . If you like I can log on to your machine and help you

adobe reader cannot read the fed tax form K-1

Thanks if you right click on the file can you go to open with and see if you can open it with adobe . Also have you save the file as a PDF ?? Can you please upload the file for me to have a look at it for you. Use the paper clip in this block to upload it

Also do you use a updated version of Adobe to open this form??

Please use this adobe removal tool to uninstall all the versions of adobe on your machine http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html When done reboot your machine and reinstall adobe reader please https://get.adobe.com/reader/ When complete test to open the file.Waiting your feedback

hello again please lt me know if you need more assistants with your request. Waiting your feedback