Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I remove overdrive from my iPad

Customer Question
How do I remove overdrive from my iPad
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
3/8/2016
Software technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the followings:

Solution #1:

- Press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

Solution #2:

- At the home / main screen on the iPad, swipe the screen from right to left and/or from left to right, and see if the Overdrive app is there.

; If yes, you can tap & hold on the Overdrive app until all the icons begin to shake, then tap on the "x" icon within the Overdrive app and delete it.

Solution #3:

- If needed, open App Store app icon, then type / search for overdrive then get / install it

; then when you see the Overdrive app icon, then you can delete if you want to.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.